What We Do
Is an integrated pharmacy the final piece of the services jigsaw for your practice? Are you looking for an experienced pharmacy partner to work with?
Community Pharmacies (UK) Ltd. is the UK's leading provider of joint venture pharmacy services operating at the heart of Primary Care in partnership with GP Practices.
Founded in 2009, Community Pharmacies is at the cutting edge of pharmacy delivering a new vision in integrated pharmacy services.
A professional and clinically focused organisation, we work in partnership with GP practices establishing and operating health centre based pharmacies providing pharmacy services at the point of care. We encourage local operating freedom for our pharmacy teams, whilst providing expert coaching and support from head office.
If you are a GP Partner, Practice Manager or Consortium Manager looking for a pharmacy partner to provide services for your patients then look no further. Whether through a commissioned service or our traditional joint venture partnership we have the experience and expertise to help get the services you need off the ground for the benefit of patients.
- Pharmacy joint ventures
- Working with GP practices through initial concept to operation and management
- Pharmacy contract applications
- NEW "Unforeseen Benefits" applications (2013 Market Entry Regulations)
- Relocation applications
- Premises development and pharmacy space solutions
- Extensions to current premises
- Reconfiguration of existing space
- New primary care developments
- Pharmacy design and build
- Pharmacy design specifications
- Tender management
- Working drawings
- Project management
- Finance and Funding
- Fund raising – Direct investment from Community Pharmacies or other private equity and venture capital solutions
- Bank finance – securing of bank debt through term loans and overdraft facilities
- And much more……
For a confidential discussion to see how we may be able to help please contact us