Care Home Services
Residential and Nursing Home Supplies and Training and Development
Are you a Care Home Manager, are you
- Having medication supply problems?
- Always chasing your current supplier?
- Constantly missing tablets?
- Emergency supplies unattended?
- Need more than just a 28 day medicine “drop off” service?
- Receiving regular training in medicines management?
Hope Farm Pharmacy is an independent pharmacy that provides a tailored service for Nursing, Residential and Social Care Homes. A meeting with Hope Farm Pharmacy Care Home Services Team is easy to arrange and costs you nothing, we can discuss all your pharmaceutical requirements and can potentially save you time and money.
We seek first to listen and understand your business before using our experience to share with you our “tailor made” solutions to allow you to demonstrate full compliance with your obligations under the CQC.
Additional services we provide are:
- Equipment and ancillary support
- Dedicated Care Home Pharmacist and support staff for your home
- Staff training package accredited by The National Pharmacy Association (NPA) with Certification
- Development of “Homely Remedies” list
- Flu jabs for care home staff at a reduced rate, keeping your staff at work
- Dedicated Care Home Management
- Monitored Dosage System (MDS)
- Medication Administration Records (MAR’s)
- Medication Use Reviews (MUR’s)
- New Medicines Consultations for patients prescribed a new medicine for the first time
- Fax Prescription & Delivery Service
- Easy hassle free transition
Call us on 0151 356 5035 for a confidential discussion to see how we can help you.