Terms & conditions
Company, our, us and we - means Crewkerne Health Care LLP (Companies House Registration Number OC368352) whose registered address is Unit 7 Venture Point, Stanney Mill Road, Little Stanney, Chester CH2 4NE.
You and your - means you the individual, company or organisation who wishes to use the website.
- By using this Website you accept the Company's terms and conditions of use regarding information provided on the Website. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions contained herein, please leave the Website immediately.
- The content of this Website has been prepared for the purpose of providing general information about the Company for the sole purpose of viewing such information to look at our product and service information. Whilst reasonable care has been taken to ensure the information and facts contained on this Website are accurate and up-to-date, the Company makes no representation or warranty (whether express or implied) in relation to the accuracy or completeness of such information and facts.
- You may not permanently copy, reproduce or translate to another language or use in any other way any part of the contents of the Website without the Company's prior written consent.
- Certain links in this Website may lead to websites that are not under the control of the Company. When you activate any of these you will leave this Website and the Company has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any website which is not under the control of the Company. The Company would always recommend that you read the posted privacy statement and/or terms and conditions of use whenever interacting with any such third party websites.
- If any part of these terms and conditions and/or Website should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reasons of the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- You are not authorised to access or otherwise utilise this Website except on the foregoing terms and conditions.
- The Company reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting new terms and conditions on the Website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the terms and conditions to obtain notice of such changes. The then current terms and conditions displayed on the Website are the terms and conditions that will be binding on you and continued use of the Website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
- This Website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, in which all rights are reserved.
- The Company will not collect any personal information about you unless you have chosen to give it to us. Therefore, this Website is structured so that, generally, you can visit it without either identifying yourself or revealing any personal information about you.
- The Company will handle all your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The Company may require your email address or postal address and other relevant personal information in order to respond to an enquiry or to provide you with further information that you may request or to register you as a service subscriber. Any personal information collected will be treated as confidential and, subject to clause 7 below, the Company will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except with your specific permission. The Company does not sell or rent user information to other organisations.
- This personal information may also be used to communicate with you, to support your customer relationship with the Company, for marketing purposes, to contact you for market research purposes, to ask you to provide us with additional information in order to improve our services, to provide you with updates on new products or services which we think would be of particular interest, to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and/or to notify you about changes to our products and/or service. In such instances, the Company will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such unsolicited communications.
- The Company has tried to create a secure and reliable Website for you. The Company has put in place appropriate safeguards and security measures given the nature of the information. Email enquiries are transmitted by insecure means and stored off-line. You recognise that the use of the Internet and the Website is entirely at your own risk. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for the security of personal information transmitted via the Internet.
- The Company may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
- The Company may disclose your personal information to third parties in the event that the Company sell or buy any business or assets, in which case the Company may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- The Company may disclose your personal information to third parties if the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by the Company about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- The Company may disclose your personal information to third parties if the Company are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others; or to investigate or prevent a crime. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and/or to obtain any professional advice.